14 Oct The Path to PPP Forgiveness
Posted at 13:08h in Events 0 Comments
The Path to PPP Forgiveness (large font)
The SBA issued the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Application. With current bills pending in both the House and Senate, interpreting recent changes is essential for navigating the path to maximum forgiveness.
In this webinar, we reviewed the key elements of the PPP, new guidance, and best practices for accounting for and spending PPP funds:
- Understanding the covered period
- Payroll cost requirement
- Non payroll costs including rent, utilities and other categories
- Defining your FTEs (full time equivalent employees)
- How to apply for forgiveness with your lender
- Maintaining sufficient documentation
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.